Meet, network, share and learn from over 200,000 of your peers. As the largest social network and online community of HR executives, we provide thousands of worldwide HR Professionals and Suppliers with easy access to shared knowledge on best practices, trends and industry news in order to help them develop their most important asset – their people.
As a member of HR.com, you'll have access to: thousands of articles, case studies, newsletters, polls, surveys, discussion forums, blogs on human resources
, FREE HR forms
, documents, and much more. We help you stay current
- Showcase your expertise. Add blogs, discussions, press releases, whitepapers, and status updates.
- Access to all Blogs and User Generated Content
- Attend 5 free live or archived standalone webcasts and 1 Virtual Conference for free each month
- Earn IHR credits as well as the HR Certification Institute recertification credits. You can get your IHR Certification and PHR, SPHR, GPHR and credits without ever leaving your desk!
- Connect with and follow others while building out your personal profile.
- Follow Companies and Rate through the Expert Finder. Get up-to-the-minute details on companies within the HR space
- Find free forms and templates relevant to the HR industry. Vacation request forms, sample reference letters, interview questions, compliance posters and more.
- Search jobs for free using our job board.
Our Recertification program provides members with an ALL ACCESS PASS to our Webcast library as well as all HRCI e-Learning Credits. The Institute for Human Resources will help you get completely recertified in any of the following designations, for $250.
- Institute for Human Resources (IHR)
IHR Certification provides you with education and accreditation in specific areas/functions of human resources. The IHR is the only institute that focuses on niche markets and specializes in domain experience across several HR verticals. This certification increases your market value, gives value to your work experience, furthers your knowledge, and recognizes you as an industry leader and/or expert in the field.
- IHR Certificate Program
- IHR Expert Certification
As a result of the immense difficulty of these exams, the Institute for Human Resources offers top-quality preparation to ensure you are ready to perform your best on these exams. See below for our proven approach to PHR/SPHR exam preparation.
- All classes are instructor lead, interactive and conducted online.
- "In-class" time is approximately 36 hours
- Each class will meet twice per week (course scheduling can be viewed by clicking below)
- Course enrollment fee includes all study materials
- If you take our course and still do not pass your exam we will refund your money.