Click the "add event" button to create a listing for your event
November 4, 2004 Aurora, ON. HR.comTM, the largest research and Web destination for Senior HR professionals, has unveiled a new service to help writers of human resource and workforce topics establish themselves as thought leaders in the human capital industry.
The new Prestige Author Service allows professionals, who write educational articles on human resource, workforce and labor topics, to share their work with thousands of opt-in human resource executives and journalists.
HR.com´s Prestige Author Service offers authors of human resource articles the following benefits:
- Posting of the article on HR.com, the leading web destination for human resource experts.
- A customized press release written by HR.com´s Communications Editor. It will announce the publication of the article including information about the content, as well as a short biography.
- Distribution of the press release to thousands of media outlets in the HR space and guaranteed postings to major search engines and news portals like Google, Yahoo, MSN and others.
- Posting of the article to HR Industry News (www.HRmarketernews.com), a weekly newsletter and archive database of news on human resource topics.
- Inclusion in the Human Resource Experts Directory (www.HumanResourceExperts.com), a list of human resource experts including their expertise, bio, and speaking availability.
"Senior HR decision makers consistently tell me that what they read is one of their primary resources for making decisions," says Terri Joosten, Vice President of Sales, HR.com. "Positioning yourself as an authority in HR - by writing articles and speaking -improves your visibility with your buyers, which drives sales leads. If people think you understand their pain, they will call you."
For more information, writers are encouraged to visit HR.com or call 877-472-6648.
People are the key to a company´s success. Today´s executives know the true value of including their senior Human Resource (HR) professionals in the big boardrooms, as they offer viable and valuable solutions to issues like leadership, hiring practices, HR technology, benefit cost containment, performance management, and much more. And where does HR turn for the expertise they need?
HR.com is the #1 resource for strategic HR professionals in the U.S., Canada and Europe. Its mandate is to educate and inform the HR community a host of different ways: an online magazine with over 10,000 articles (including regular columns with Thought Leaders, Industry Experts and Analysts), free educational online learning seminars, annual gala events (Power of People Series), in-depth research reports, a network of practitioners, and much more. Positive response in the marketplace has led to HR.com´s success and growth, and will continue to do so in the years ahead.
Debbie McGrath, CEO
1-877-472-6648, ext. 104